Nature is one of the leading themes in this collection of poetry in which embraces all six seasons in general and spring in particular. According to the book, nature is the source of energy that looks to human beings for poetic fragrance in the days to come. Ravindra Prabhat also attempts to expose the hollowness of modern man who lives in a fool’s paradise for want of conscience.
- Smriti Shesh,Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kathyaroop Publications, Allahabad, India, 2002
- A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat
- Article in South asia today, Title: The creative fragrance of Ravindra Prabhat
- Renowned Hindi fiction writer : Ravindra Prabhat
- Short Introduction in Swargvibha