Ham safar is a slightly slang term for "lover" or "soulmate." It is composed of the words "ham," which means "us" or "we" and "safar" which refers to a journey or trip. This book is based on devotion to Love.
About the Author[सम्पादन]
Author of this book Ravindra Prabhat is a Hindi poet and an Indian Novelist. whose writings used to be very emotionally charged.India has produced several writers who have influenced a whole generation and continue to inspire the coming generations by their writings. Their works vividly portray the picture of Indian society and subtly bring out the ills in it. Ravindra Prabhat is one of a well known name in the field of Indian literature.
His poetic message is to love one another and turn this earth into a dale of eternal bliss. Love all living beings and make a heavenly world on this strife-stricken earth. The poet propounds the philosophy of suffering of life in this book.
- HAMSAFAR, Author- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher- Sahitya Sarita Publication,Mela Road Sitamarhi-843302 , India, Year- 1991,
- Khojbeen,Fortnightly Magazine,Kala Mandir, Main Road, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 15 December1991, Page No.: 2,Poet: Basant Arya, Review Title: HAMSAFAR: Yatharth aur kalpna ki dhoop-chhanv
- A conversation with Ravindra Prabhat
- Renowned Hindi fiction writer : Ravindra Prabhat
- Ravindra Prabhat's second novel released Today
- Short Introduction in Swargvibha